We are always looking for talented people.
LETS create TOGETHER
If you have whimsy in your heart and pop culture in your veins, send us your portfolio and join our pool of talent. You may just be the person we've been looking for.
Responsible for assisting a variety of social media and marketing initiatives.
Social Media focus includes: Managing social channels, drafting and editing copy for social media. Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis and providing reports of growth and activity.
Marketing focus includes: Brainstorming ideas for new marketing and social media campaigns. Gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs. Researching industry-specific sites for reviews, potential cooperation and other relevant marketing information.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – fluent in English, German a plus
· Experienced in social media platforms
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, along with a variety of browsers
· Background in marketing
· Basic graphic editing a plus
Graphic Design Intern
Responsible for helping to create and maintain communication materials and contribute to creative production.
Communication focus includes: Designing clear, engaging graphic communications for print and web. This may include logos, posters, flyers or other marketing materials as needed. Collaborating with to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
Creative production focus includes: Bringing new ideas for design and content creation to Curio & Co. products. This may include illustration, concept art or storyboards.
· Fluent in English, German a plus
· Proficient with Adobe CC software
· Experienced in social media
· Illustration skills a plus
· Able to work under pressure and resourceful in troubleshooting
· Independent thinking
Responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
· Proficient in CSS, HTML, and Java Script
· Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
· Experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud software
· Excellent problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skill
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV in PDF format, including cover letter and portfolio where applicable, to:
Please place the job title in the subject line.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to reply to each applicant personally. However, if your skill set and talents are a good match for the available position, we will be reaching out soon to set up an interview.